Monday, January 30, 2012

What role has the Playstation 3 played in your spiritual life?

On another note... at what stage should I start deleting games from my 40 GB PS3? I have been a PC gaming buff all this time and was wondering about this because every game ever played gets stored on the hard drive.


Why am I asking this question here? Look at all the other nonsense, I think my question is a bit more exciting... Secondly, there's a LOT more people here than any other category.


Cheers.|||::Chuckles::





Well, there was the irreverent 'Assassin's Creed', but my PS3 which is a 60Gb model now has most of its disk space dedicated to Yellow Dog Linux, and it is my fastest PC. Few people realize that it has 9 processor cores, at least one of which has similar programmability as the Apple G5 and it runs at 3.2 Gigahertz..





What did this have to do with my spiritual life? It destroyed it. I stumbled across evidence that convinces me Omnipotence exists and that I will be made anew. How, then am I supposed to have Faith?





|||Spiritually, the Tiger Woods PGA game is frustrating for me and is causing me a lot of spiritual pain.|||No part spirituality but i like to play Team fortress 2





My psn is Hollow_15


Add me if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment