Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are there any stores in America like "The Blue Banana" or that has nice rock a bit goth clothing?

I just entered this stage were I am all independent, wanna do everytin by myself, and sort of goth/emo/rock thingy. So I really love the frkn clothes from Blue Banana, but they don't ship over seas! (Yet!) So if you guys know of any stores like that punkish look like the one at the blue banana in America other than Hot Topic, PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so so much!Are there any stores in America like "The Blue Banana" or that has nice rock a bit goth clothing?
Hot Topic will be your best bet, it's really goth/emo/rock. I'm sure you'll like it.

Also, for accessories, try Spencer's giftsAre there any stores in America like "The Blue Banana" or that has nice rock a bit goth clothing?
HOT TOPIC

!!

No comments:

Post a Comment