Monday, January 30, 2012

What would you do very confuse some people say pray believe and have faith others say give up ?

I been ttc for over 4 years have mild stage of endo had lap done and was told that both my tubes were block. Dr. wants me to try lupron but i've heard nothing but bad things. Still trying on my own because I never know what god has in stored. Any suggestions welcome|||You believe in God, and that make everything possible, I'm so proud of you. Don't take is out of His hand, once you hand Him over your problems, it is not your problem any more.



There is a product called Clomid, that will make His work a little bit easier. Ask your doctor about it. It worked for me after 8 years.

I used Clomid for 2 months, and I'm 23 weeks pregnant.



I will pray for you, PROMISE!|||This must be very difficult for you emotionally. Don't give up. Believe! The doctor should know best. What is divinely yours won't pass you by.|||well in this case i say believe and have faith----i always believe that when god solves your problem you have faith on his abilities and when he doesnt solve your problem he has faith in your abilities-----everythng will happen when the time come----keep trying with a positive attitute----lots of baby dust
  • justin bieber phone number
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment