Thursday, January 26, 2012

How long can I store car paint in the can?

I bought some decent quality paint and primer for a 2-stage paint job that I keep putting off. How long can I store it in the can before it goes bad? It has never been opened since I bought it.



Also, once I do want to use it, will I need to take it to the hardware store and have them put it in the paint shaking machine? Or will a stir stick work just as well?



Thanks!How long can I store car paint in the can?
AS LONG AS YOU WANT AWAY FROM THE COLD NOT YEARS THOUGHHow long can I store car paint in the can?
of it is not yet opened you can store it for at least 3-5 years from the date manufactured.How long can I store car paint in the can?
Until it dries down
2years ,, can use a power-tool to stir paint..

No comments:

Post a Comment