Monday, January 30, 2012

My son is 6 months and I want to start making his food?

He has been on solids since 4 months, has eaten everything in stage one, and tried stage 2 for the first time last night. What kinds of fruits / veggies can I mash up on my own and feed him? How I do go about preparing them? How do I store it?|||www.wholesomebabyfoods.com is for people interested in making their own baby food.|||Since his digestive system seems to be working with the easy to digest foods, I think you should try putting whatever the family has for meals in a blender, Stay away from spicy hot foods, because they'll cause diarrhea and upset his stomach.|||Thicker lumpier food like mashed potato, mashed banana, avocado, squash, minced or finely chopped beans, lentils, meats and tofu. Soft foods like cooked veggies and fruits without peels, toast strips, crackers, cooked rice, cooked pasta and "oat rings" cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment