Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone have a good name for a grocery store?

I am in planning stages of opening a grocery store. I would like to have a really good name. I came here hoping you smart people will come up with a clever name so I don't have to spend thousands of dollars with a branding/business naming service.also I could use some good names for three private-label food items.


private-label foods items|||The Good Grocer


Comfort Zone


The Apple Tree


Tree of Life


Fresh co


Taste Buds


Yes foods


Basket Place


Best market


Whole foods








I could say more but we need details


like are you in the country? Country Comfort


at the beach? Bay Fresh|||wal mart|||variety foods, food stop?|||Riddler's.





You loosely base your theme on The Riddler (from Batman).|||how about wined and dined? it's catchy|||Yum Mart... ha!


Eat Well


idk this is harder than I thought it would be!


Good luck... I'll pray more clever people respond! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment