Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can i find a dvd of the 1982 production of Sweeney Todd?

The original stage production staring Georger Hearn and Angela Lansbury. I prefer not to buy it online, where can i find it in stores?





I am planning on buying it for my friend who is moving in the middle of june. I want to give it to him because Sweeney Todd made us closer friends, and I want to give it to him so he has something to remember me buy, and to show him how much i love him|||I bought it about a week ago in Toronto Canada. It has just been re-released. See, for example, http://www.amazon.com/Sweeney-Todd-Barbe鈥?/a> .|||I really dont have a clue where you can buy it in a store. Maybe you can try like wal-mart.com or target.com and see if they have it and if they do I know that the website lets you choose if you want to pick it up at the store and pay for it there. But for all your old movies you should try TCM.com They have all the old movies on DVD and its a reliable website. Ive bought many old movies on dvd from them and never had a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment