Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have xbox360 with Guitar Hero Metallica, when a song comes up, the fret with the music notes do not appear?

I have xbox360 with Guitar Hero Metallica, when a song comes up, the fret with the music notes do not appear and therefore immediately get booed off the stage. I have contacted the game store where the system and the game was purchased, they never heard of this problem. The store replaced the game and the system was just returned to me repaired by the manufacturer after an overheat problem and I'm still having problems with guitar hero. Anybody?I have xbox360 with Guitar Hero Metallica, when a song comes up, the fret with the music notes do not appear?
if by any chance you put it in any cheats, turn off performance mode. other than that i'm not sure. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment