Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm so out of my "Hot Topic" stage..(im not a poser)?

Don't call me a poser but....now i am out of my hot topic stage....i don't label my self but i like the style of hot topic but when i shop there i feel like a freakin' poser!!! The employees are posers they act so kind so you will buy something !! Is there any other hot topic like stores out there that aren't as poserish and as expensive out there in the malls/outlets (PLEASE NO WEB SITE NAMES!! I DON'T TRUST ONLINE STORES....also no offense to the shoppers/workers of Hot Topic!!)



(LOVE ME? GOOD!! HATE ME?EVEN BETTER! THINK IM A POSER? THEN STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME!!)



-Jessica 鈾?/div>
  • 2 years ago
  • Report Abuse
I'm so out of my "Hot Topic" stage..(im not a poser)?
Good for you. And NEWSFLASH just because you shop at HotTopic does NOT make you a poser. I shop there, but I don't dress head to toe in it(not that thats a problem with people who do). I shop at almost all stores, and there are a couple of things in my closet from there. Really, if you like it and can pull it off then wear it. Your not a poser because of that.



To answer your question, try the Avril Lavigne clothing line at Kohl's. Or just shop at different stores and look for that "rocker" edge that HotTopic has.
I DONT MEAN F*CKING EMO YOU POSER!!

Report Abuse

I'm so out of my "Hot Topic" stage..(im not a poser)?
I AM MAKING A NOTHER F*CKING QUESTION LIKE THIS CUZ HO'S AND B*TCHES DOWN AT THE COMMENTS CAN'T HANDLE ME BEING SMART CUZ THE PEOPLE DOWN IN THE COMMENTS ARE DUMBASS'S!!

Report Abuse


ummm, are you ok?



ur not a poser for shopping in hottopic if u dont look goth, ok?



and your stereotyping the ppl that work there by calling them posers becuase their personalities dont match their style, like YOUI'm so out of my "Hot Topic" stage..(im not a poser)?
You mean like emo clothes? Haha. Well...they seem to sell that stuff everywhere. I don't think you'll have too much of a problem finding purple skinny jeans, converse and band tees. Go to Walmart. Seriously, the stuff is everywhere. It's cooler to just punk out and make your own (DIY) clothing. For instance: splash bleach all over a v-neck or pear of jeans. buy old boots. Stuff like that. DON'T BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. (its perfectly understandable to like Hot topic's clothing, i mean, our other option is freaking Aeropostale preppy clothing)
Huh , they are suppose to be nice . They are just doinq their job , just iqnore them and shop ._.

And I wouldn't take pictures of you if you paid me .

No comments:

Post a Comment