Monday, January 23, 2012

Heard a great song today but can't find out who it was? "I wanna dance on you like I dance on stage"?

Okay I was in a store today and head a fabulous song today- it was a rock song, maybe a bit poppy, and the line that made me smile was "i wanna dance on you like I dance on a stage".... I tried googling it, with no luck.... anyone know what song it was????? or where I can look to find it?Heard a great song today but can't find out who it was? "I wanna dance on you like I dance on stage"?
I think you might be talking about "Don't Talk To Strangers" by Hedley. In the song it says:



"Hey pretty lady it's crazy you're almost twice my age,

i want to dance on your body the way i shake it on stage"



Here's a video with the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ileUfz_u鈥?/a>Heard a great song today but can't find out who it was? "I wanna dance on you like I dance on stage"?
It sounds like you are talking about "Dont talk to strangers"

Hey pretty lady your almost twice my age

I wanna on your body the way you shake it on stage"



It's a great song. If you want to listen to it just go on www.youtube.com and type in dont talk to strangers, i hope i helped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment