Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I buy pageant dresses?

I need an appropriate dress (meaning no slits, cut outs, extreme v's or crazy low backs) for a pageant in July. I've been driving myself crazy looking for them online. Does anybody know of any online retailers or stores in the Delaware area that have some? I'd rather not have a pale color because I will look washed out on stage. Ball gowns are great, as are regular long dresses, but I don't really like mermaid style dresses. Thanks!Where can I buy pageant dresses?
Try www.lightinthebox.com, this site was personally referred to me by an acquaintance. Good luck!



Accessorized Beautifully

www.accessorizedbeautifully.com

www.facebook.com/accessorizedbeautiful鈥?br>
www.twitter.com/getaccessorized
  • jp cycles
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment