Monday, January 30, 2012

Would you like a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

If so, where would you like it? In the new category or next to the SCreen Legends, such as Burton, monroe, Kubrick, Taylor, Hepburn, etc? Also, surely there must be more then 1 Walk of Fame - where are they gonna get room for all the stars in the future? Is the whole ground outside the Kodak covered in em by this stage? Will they take some up and store them, to make room for the new one's?|||No, because in a few years you have to be on "Celebrity Rehab."





I'll pass.|||right by Marilyn Monroes|||no|||since i want to be an actress, yes i would love to have a star in the walk of fame...|||of course! :D|||i already have one haha :)|||i would love to have my name on there.|||i want mine in the sky! stretching over the entire star walk


HAHAHAHAAAAA|||yes... who doesn't|||No, I'd rather have a Ringo STARR on my doorstep.|||who wouldn't?(besides Chris Brown Forever)|||No, but I'd like a biographer to put my story into a collected work on Christmas Serial Killers!|||Of Coarse|||I'd like to have a star :)|||Nope - my idol is already there, can't beat that|||` sure .|||Yeah I want one, some where between Cher and James Dean is fine for me.|||YES YES YES YES I WOULD REALLY JUST LIKE TO BE FAMOUS BUT A STAR ...... EVEN BETTER|||I'd love a star on the walk of fame because that would mean I've done something special to diserve it.





BTW: there's a walk of fame in Las Vegas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment