Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need to find a Crypt (stage prop) or build one for an upcoming play im in.?

the play is in march, and we need a crypt (a place where dead people are placed looks like a small building) where people can enter in and out of. id like to just purchase it from some kind of prop store, but i will make it if it is fairly easy. does anyone have any ideas? -id love your help!I need to find a Crypt (stage prop) or build one for an upcoming play im in.?
Lotsa Halloween prop sites out there to help with something like this. You're not going to find a crypt at your local Spirit or Halloween Express store (although I have seen some crypt-like elements used as displays - couldn't hurt to ask what they're going to do with them after Halloween).I need to find a Crypt (stage prop) or build one for an upcoming play im in.?
I'm not sure how much luck you'd have finding one at a prop store, but I would think that they should be relatively easy to make.



You can use some sort of light material like styrofoam, which can be easily shaped and painted. With a few clever hinges, you should be able to flip the roof in and take it down flat for easy moving. I need to find a Crypt (stage prop) or build one for an upcoming play im in.?
i want to build it !!!!! email me.
  • the pillars of the earth
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment