Thursday, January 26, 2012

What would the best snow thrower for me?

I have a 5 car driveway, and am in a lot of back pain, so I don't think I will be able to shovel from now on. The driveway is paved, but it's pretty old, and has a few bumps. Price range - under 800. I live in Canada, Ontario, so any store in that region would be fine. Single stage or Two stage does not really matter. I care most about the HP, and the inches it covers.

Thanks for your time!What would the best snow thrower for me?
I had to laugh at M C s reply .. lol No offense MC.. I ve lived in Mich and now in Maine so I ve seen snow.. In Michigan I had a 22 inch Arienes from HD.. Did a fine job since it almost pulls itself thru the snow. Now I have a 30 inch 2 stage 11 hp self propelled What a difference. Any way look for a 2 stage self propelled, all you have to do is walk behind them..You ll be pushing $800 dollar range but its money well spent if you have a large drive and a bad back GLWhat would the best snow thrower for me?
Ask neighbor for help. I hope u dont see lot of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment