Thursday, January 26, 2012

What To Wear for stage crew?!?!?

Our Show is really soon.. To soon to order stuff off-line.. I NEED SOMETHING QUICK.. I can go to most stores that most people have.. Macy's/Kohls Hot Topic Ect.. where can I go to get ALL Black wordrobe for stage crew??.. I have black shoes.. And I'm looking for more of WHAT type of Shirt and Where and What kind of pants.. I prefer black jeans.. but not like tight ones.. THANKS!What To Wear for stage crew?!?!?
i've found stuff from the salvation army to sears. you want something you don't mind getting possibly messed up. but you also want something that you can move in. dickies are good but they became trendy a few years back so they're a bit expensive now. you want something simple and cheap and black. go to the salvo or marshall's and look in the clearence racks and find some cheap black slacks. then buy a cheap black t-shirt, maybe even a cheap button up/pull over in case you get cold backstage. other than that, i wouldn't invest too much money. you're not supposed to be seen so what's the point in blowing a bunch of money? What To Wear for stage crew?!?!?
Also...check out a TJ MAXX too...they have good clothes for dirt cheap prices



www.tjmaxx.com



I bought a pair of brand new Calvin Kleine black

dress pants for $15 from there...normally they are $65.


No comments:

Post a Comment