Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Am I going through a stage where Im boy crazy or something ?

Well Idk if you consider this being boy crazy but it seems as if every time I see some cute boy at the mall or at the store I just want to like talk to him and its like I fall in love with him right then and there . Then when he leaves or I leave I just keep thinking about him and wondering what his name is or what school he goes to and all that stuff . This happens every time with different boys at different places almost happens every weekened I just keep thinking about him during the whole entire week ... So what is this telling me ?? That I need a boyfriend , Or am I ready for a boyfriend , Or that Im just a weird girl ?? Any ideas ?? This is really starting to freak me out ... lol|||It's a completely normal thing and a lot of girls get like that. I don't think your quite ready to have a boyfriend because as soon as you get one you might move onto someone else, but you should flirt and have fun with some guys and find out what you like and want from these guys.|||it's called hormones, sweetie. you're fine. just don't go around acting the fool doing things you may end up regretting later.|||depends how old you are,, if your in your teens then it's just an attraction you see towards guys which would be your hormones talking,, it's completly normal|||I'd wait a bit.|||no. it's normal. your just starting to the point of dating and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment