Saturday, February 18, 2012

So bored with my same wardrobe? What can I do to spice it up?

I'm 16 years old and an upcoming Junior. I have gone through many stages in fashion and I guess throughout it all, my biggest thing is trying to be unique. But I don't know how to be. The thing is my family doesn't have much money and I have a budget of only $200 to go shopping. That will barely get me anything. The shoes that I want are $75 and with jeans, shirts, etc. there's just no way I can get anything cool. And I barely have any accessories to make it look better. I tend to go for more of a punk look because I feel like it makes me look older, I like that kind of music, and it really shows off me as a person. I just have no idea how I can go upon making this amazing appearance on the first day of school with such a low budget. Any ideas? Suggestions of stores? Thanks so much. |||img!! get one of her:


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=578鈥?/a>





necklaces and theri wil be no worries for accessories then get some typical shirts and stuff just plain and focus on a few skinnies... pacsun has a sale I think like 2 for um... lik 50?? but you could get 4 pairs!!! then get a necklace form her! and then get like simple tops u no just tanks and t's cheap like go to walmart or something like dat then focus on the hooides um pacsun has TONES go to hottopic um tillys and delias and the buckle has really cute ones they may be like 50 or so but get two !!! then get one of her necklaces.. or two or three they are reasonably priced... then either go to delias or ebay and get 2 pairs of converse and ul be set!!!!!!! it doesnt hurt ot work a little extra to get some extra money and you can go to garage sales or anywhere that has cheeper stuff dont feel bad about it at allOKAY good luck!!!





answer minehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||go to forever twenty one (xxi) everything is so different and sooooo affordable|||Jeez.... Spoilt brat much.

No comments:

Post a Comment