Sunday, February 12, 2012

My period is a week late could I be pregnant?

Well for ten months my husband and I have been trying to have a baby. Well a couple of weeks ago I hit this tired stage, I sleep almost all day, and I was suppossed to have my period on the 12th and today is the 18th and I have felt nauseated, and my appetite has changed, I dont really have one, which is unusual.





I have a son from a previous realationship and when i was ten days late with him I tested and got a positive response but with my husband it is different, we werent sure if he could have children and we have been trying and it has been difficult.





I dont know exactly when I should take the pregnancy test, I am afraid of being disappointed, but when is the best time to take it?? Should I wait another week, or should I go to the drug store today and find out??|||i know how you feel, i am in the same boat. Wait another week, even though you r a week late the test should already show. good luck to us:)|||You should get a positive from the day your period is late, so you could def test today if you want to!!|||I would say that you should go ahead and take a test. Those are signs of pregnancy. Im not saying that you are but yes you could be. Given your past I would say the chances are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment