Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Question about storing Home-made Baby food ?

Hi Everyone!





Okay - Since my daughter has been eating foods I have been making them home-made %26amp;%26amp; well now I would like to start making them ahead of time and freezing some. So few weeks ago my mother in law went out and of course bought Gerber baby food the stage 2 in the little plastic contianers %26amp;%26amp; so my question is if I can use those to store and freeze my home-made baby food??





Thank you in adance to everyone that answers!|||You definetly can. Also the dollar store sells really cheap plastic containers. Or freeze in ice cube trays for single portions and pop them out then place in Ziploc bags.





Sorry about your mother in law..|||I don't see why not. I just put it in ice cube trays, and once they were frozen, took the cubes out, and threw them in a zip lock baggy.|||I wouldn't because those containers can leach plastic chemicals into your food when you freeze. These 2 containers are a bit pricey but both awesome and save you money in the long run.





This one is awesome for home feeding cause it is silicone and they pop right out onto the plate and are BPA free-


http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/…





This one is awesome cause you can stack them in the fridge and they pop together and you can take them with you and they are BPA free


http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/prod…

No comments:

Post a Comment