Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the best face wash?

Ive been breaking out on my chin, my face is always greasy. I know its the summer and all but. And no Im not just going through puberty. LOL well I mean like well past all those stages., what is the best face wash I can just buy at a normal local store instead of going all "proactive"|||i buy equate acne wash, it works Really good even though its a knock off brand. Its cheap too!|||See? You're getting different answers. There's nothing like 'best face wash' it all depends. For some it might be the best but for others it can be worse. I used to use Dove face wash until it ran out and I never got to buy it again. It's mild and gives this nice clean feeling. Now at the moment, I'm planning to buy Cetaphil daily facial cleanser, I've started to breakout too but not badly though, heard a lot of good stuff about this product and for some, it even cleared out acne and never came back so yeah, just give it a try!|||I used to have some pimples on my chin and on my nose. Then I tried EVERYTHING like the wave, proactive and NONE of it worked. (Plus it was very expensive) Finally last month I found a product that's a life saver! I have NO MORE ACNE! It's called ZAPZYT and it's really cheap for what it does. I have the face wash then after you wash your face they have a gel that you put on. It's so amazing!|||clinique rocks








answer my ?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment