Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ive had two dream in my life, that at some stage afterwards have actually happened. Is this deja-vu?

My first Dream (age 16- I had this dream probably 6 or 7 times before the event)- In my dream I was in a seaside town, with my aunty. We walked into a Fish %26amp; Chip Shop, order our meal etc...





But a few months later, my Aunt and I drove from Adelaide to Melbourne and stopped in Portland. There we stopped, went into the fish and chip shop where I nearly died of shock....my aunt took me out of the store because I went white as a ghost. I told her that when we go back inside the man behind the counter (the counter was really high, you had to literally get on your tiptoes to see over) would be wearing shorts, sandals and striped socks, someone would call up and order 2 garfish and $5 chips and he would call her Mrs Daniels and then a young mother with 3 young children would come in and order a meal. I went into a lot more detail with my aunt, and she just went along with it and took me back inside. Sure enough for the 10 odd minutes were in there, everything I dream happened.|||Deja vu is a phenomenon in which you have an experience accompanied by an eerie sense that it happened before. "Deja vu" is French for "already seen."





What you experienced in dreaming something then actually experiencing it is called "prescience," which means you saw it before it happened.|||yes its deja-vu.|||im not sure whats happening or why its happening. but its happend to me before! like i had a dream that me and my mom were sitting on her bed talking bout my ex... and like a couple days later it happend then i get some sort of flaskback and it trips me out. if u get an answer to what it is..please let me know


thanks =)|||I think this is more premonition than deja vu. But this just may be a matter of semantics. All I can say is WOW ! What a neat thing to have happen.|||I've had the same experience twice, with me I'd remember the dream in the morning after and then forget it but months latter, not sure how long, when it happened exactly as in the dream it would hit like a brick wall literally, it took me a few minutes to get my senses back as I couldn't believe what just happened.|||Nope...not deja-vu...it's a precognitive dream. You may be psychic to some extent...read up on precognitive dreams and see if you can develop your very special gift further.|||Hey there





I have had the same experience with a job I started, I had a dream where I was walking through an office feeling stressed as anything, wondering what was going on.





I later changed jobs and guess what, on the first day I walked through the same office I had seen in my "dream", and no I had never been in the same building, let alone the office.





I believe that sometimes we are given glimpses of things to help us cope, at leat for my part I expexted extreme levels of stress (as I felt in the dream), they came and I coped.





I have also astral travelled to a house that i had never been in and visited a girl I was madly in love with (when I was a teenager).





Life is not what we think it is and my one parting word of advice is, be kind to everyone you meet and do you best to make the world a better place, because someone is watching !!





Oh and by the way, I am not some "fruitloop", I am a university educated professional at the top of my profession. I am just a little more "enlightened" than most !!





Be good

No comments:

Post a Comment