Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is there a way to pull latent energy from the air? I.E. Tesla coil, though I doubt this would work.?

I have a theory that would involve pulling an electro-magnetic charge from the atmosphere ( I.E. our surroundings), and storing it into an energy containment device. Have the containment issue figured out. I just haven't figured out the energy gathering issue. I was wondering, if a Tesla coil would pull some ambient energy. even though it's a 2 stage open air transformer.|||A Tesla coil is not capable of such a thing. It is possible to transfer energy by the air with two Tesla coils but they need to be in resonance.





The 2nd law of thermodynamics (A very well checked law) states that in an isolated system the entropy will always increase, i.e. you can't transform energy from a state with high entropy (e.g. warmth) to a state with less entropy , without applying external energy.|||No.


Study "Entropy" and your dreams will evaporate. At least free energy dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment