Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do i get my hands to stop sweating?

they sweat like crazy. is there something i can rub on them or something?


i know it probably sounds stupid but i hate grabbing change at the grocery store, shaking peoples hands and i dont want to walk across the stage all because of these freaking hands. help|||I'm the same way...I had to dance w/ a partner in front of the whole school last year, the worst! Imma keep a look out on what people say though.








The doctor told me that I would need to get surgery done where they go in through your armpit and snip a cord or something. They said it was permanent so we'll see!|||lol i know what you feel!





when i go to church and you have to hold peoples hands URGH makes me mad cause i get more nervous and my hands get more sweaty because i think "are my hands sweaty right now?"





but i started wearing lotion and that worked =]|||it's a medical condition corrected by surgery but I doubt if you want to do it, the problem lies in the chest area|||hello,


excessive seating is called hyperhidrosis. here is a brief article with some basic info





http://kidshealth.org/teen/expert/body/h鈥?/a>





hope this helps!!!





Happy Holidays!


all the best :)|||Hi my dear,


i've came across that article which helped me a lot , it was talking about the common places of sweating and the treatment , and it helped me a very much , i hope that it helps you too, go there and see for yourself, here is the link to the article http://freesweatlife.wordpress.com/2008/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment