Saturday, February 18, 2012

Babys are on my mind am I nuts?

Okay, I am a woman I do not have a baby or any kids but my friends are starting to have babies. Here's the weird thing about me ( I think its weird) everytime im in any store: deparment store, warlmat, target.... I always make my way to the baby aisle either to buy my friends babies a couple of items or babyshower gifts for whenever or just to look at the baby clothes and accessories. I always stage a front like I dont want babies right now but when I see my friends with their babies or pregnant it makes me want to just put my education on hold and have a baby.Im not dumb I have a couple of degrees.but would you think I was a bit weird by looking in the baby aisle and not purchasing anything. just looking or buying my friends babies alot of items or asking my friends for a photo of them and their baby? my family says im baby crazy.|||are you married? i am, and i didn't want kids a few years ago, but now i really want one. financially, we can't afford it, so we are putting it off for a little, but i do the same thing. my friends are married, and either have kids, or want them. i go into stores, and want to be buying all these cute clothes, and shoes!


i want to say that if education is important to you, don't put it on hold. depending on your age, you probably have years ahead of you. i'm going to be 29 in a few weeks, so my clock is really ticking (lol). i'm scared, because a baby is forever, but at the same time, i really want one.





it's natural. just make sure that you are in a marriage, and are financially, mentally, and physically ready for a baby.|||ever heard of being 'clucky'? a case of starting to want a baby wen constantly surrounded by them. of course ur not crazy...most women get clucky!|||Nope, you aren't weird. It sounds like you are mentally ready to have a baby, but your circumstances are holding you back. It's crazy how strong baby fever can be, even when it isn't logically the right time. I think a lot of women feel like you do, and do those same things.|||don't worry it will go away it happens sometime,why not try and have a baby of ur own|||get one soon. it means ur body and mind r ready for it.|||You aren't crazy. You have to do what is best for you though. If it isn't a good time to have a baby right now, then wait. Having a good stable relationship makes it easier and also makes you more happier when the time does come. But, if you are looking for the perfect time, there is no such thing and you may be waiting a long time! It is something that is better to be planned carefully.|||if your age allows you to wait then by all means do.





weigh it out carefully and for God's sake don't do anything you'll regret later.





you have a couple of degrees? that may allow you to go ahead and be domestic and still maybe work at something from home. it's up to you and your aspirations.





it is pretty hard to get back to education until you've finished raising children. child raising usurps any surplus you may try to amass for at least twenty years.

No comments:

Post a Comment