Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I look and act like KISS?

I'm entering a talent show, and I plan on doing karaoke to a KISS song. I want to make a fairly simple costume that I can construct from stuff around the house, or from dollar stores or thrift stores. What do you recommend using, and how would I make it?





Oh, and when I'm on the stage, what should I be doing? What kind of dances or moves should I do, and what (if anything) should I throw into the audience?|||basically go to Hot Topic, find the gothiest outfit EVER, complete with pleather pants with buckles up the side (none of those weird suspender/bondage pants though) and buy a fishnet shirt..... or get a regular black t shirt and rip/cut it up. Also just act like a horny idiot. oh ya and go to a thrift store and find platform shoes. the color does not matter|||you dont want to|||Get a video that has the band in it and copy their makeup and moves. I wouldn't throw anything into the audience.That way you can see for yourself what they look like and dress like. You can copy their moves and some of their facial features and makeup.|||i wish you the best in luck with this as i love kiss... i was brought up in that era...


i suggest you watch one of their clips and get some ideas from them... get yourself a wig and some leathers if you can...


then you will need some white face paint and black eyeliner...


which one do you think you will go as?|||I would check out You Tube and watch some of their concert photage and watch whichever band member you are going to be to see their moves, also can get ideas for the costumes as well...Can also do a google check for pics to get ideas for costumes...Good luck to you!|||Hahahaha thats a funny question.|||Get a suit and tie and go as one of the guys off the dressed to kill album. It will be funny and you wont have to spend a fortune on a costume.





I'd go as Gene (the Demon, in case you did not know), and start spitting blood everywhere. Totally ruin the suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment