Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Any idea where I can find 150 pairs of fuzzy green socks for a reasonable price?

I am hoping to buy 150 pairs of fuzzy (optional at this stage) green (and I have loosened that to ANY green) socks (I was thinking short, or ankle socks, but at this stage, I would consider any adult size and style). I need them by January, but my budget is roughly $1 a pair, or less. I am going to be very sad if I have to buy them one pair at a time at the Dollar store . . .|||Check with your local Dollar store, the Dollar Tree allows you to buy in bulk from them online, contact them and see what you can get/|||Contact a distributor for the dollar store and buy wholesale from them.|||You could find someone to make fuzzy socks and ask how much they'll charge you , u could got to thrift stores and/or go to 1$ $tores. Hope this helps

1 comment:

  1. The keyword of our knit product is “quality”, and only the products that pass the most stringent tests are worthy of the name Yhao.  A project born in a temple, and now has become the temple of quality!  bulk fuzzy socks

    ReplyDelete