Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can you pay for items off eBay with PayPal?

ok, so i sold items on eBay and recieved payment into my paypal account. using the money stored in my paypal account can i buy an item with it? ive tried this recently and as soon as i click confirm payment on stage three it asks me to put in my card details. i havent done this yet but is there any way to buy it without putting in my card details? instead using just the money that is stored in the account?


thanks|||You can spend that money. However Paypal likes to have your Credit Card/Bank Acct. on record for some reason. They also can issue you a paypal debit card that you could use on that site as well.|||I paypal before you say confirm you can drop down the menu to decide where your funds are taken from. Your account must be verified first. It is always better to use your paypal account money first as they charge you to make a withdrawal. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment