Saturday, February 18, 2012

What to wear to concert?

I have front row right by stage tickets to see Usher! What are good websites and legit website to shop for clothes online? I have been to basic clothing stores website but no luck! I want to wear wedges and something cute lol please help!!! Lol I work and go to school full time so no time to really shop at malls! Thanks!|||check out lulus.com and modcloth.com and amiclubwear.com all have cute clothes at good prices|||http://shop.ebay.ca/?_from=R40%26amp;_trksid=p鈥?/a>





Make sure feed back is good.|||Well I would say just check out the main websites like h%26amp;m, forever 21, etc... You might find something really nice


Hope you have fun at the concert ( I went to the OMG concert and it was great..)|||First of, your lucky to go to a usher concert and second, wear something that screams out " Usher I Love You !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment