Sunday, February 12, 2012

Are fashions from small towns (like a small Kansas town) very different from fashions from New York or L.A.?

I have no fashion sense and have asked for help here on Yahoo answers. Alot of people have referred me to buying clothes from Old Navy, Ann Taylor or Forever 21 but none of these stores are available where I live. We only have stores like JCPenney, Dunlaps and Stage here. I DON'T wanna stand out form everyone else, I just wanna look casual and put together. I know these places I've been referred to have websites and I've found a few items I really like from Old Navy, but wouldn't I really stand out (like a sore thumb) if I bought something from the Old Navy website and wore it out here in my small town? Like I said, I don't wanna stand out from anyone else. I do wanna look nice and put together when I go out though. So should I get the stuff from Old Navy?|||I find that fashion varys by region. I grew up in a small town in Missouri, and the JC Penney, Stage, etc were at least 30 minutes to an hour away. Then, I moved to Dallas, where it seems nearly every woman has more fashion sense and dresses more femininely (skirts and dresses) than me.





Old Navy will not make you stick out unless you are buying something that differs from what you usually see and doesn't suit your personality.





If what you truly want is to "look casual and put together," and NOT stand out, I would recruit a friend or acquaintance who does have that quality and ask what they recommend. Even better, make them go shopping with you! I make my little sister do this nearly every time we go home, and it helps my wardrobe considerably, even if most of it is still from JC Penney.|||they will have the same stores if it is chained and no not much diffrent.|||yeh off corse have you ever seen the wizzard of oz?|||you say you have jcpennys they have similar things to forever 21, charlotte russe, h%26amp;m, most of the time it is cheaper to shop at those place than pennys and they have the same types of clothes just different variations old navy is good too and they all are very good at getting things to you in a timly manner|||All the way!!


every city has a different fashion sense!!


New York and LA are two opposite sides! ask a New Yorker metro or fashionista about LA fashion and he/she'll get offended!


shop online! most brands have online shopping!!, Old Navy is ok, but you may have better options shopping other brands

No comments:

Post a Comment