Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I buy MUD or have it made? Yes MUD?

I am shooting a student film and would like to stage a mud fight. I know sometimes night clubs stage mud fights, but where exactly do they get the mud? Is bought, made, what? The reason I ask is because I dont want the actors to get sick or anything if I use dirt from outside.





If someone knows of any stores or companies could you please let me know. Thanks|||Go to walmart..buy a couple of big bags of dirt, put it in a blow up kiddie pool...mix with water and there you have mud. Buying the dirt is easier then digging the dirt, but obviously more expensive.|||go to the park and steal soil and wet it and you have mud. tada!!|||i'll sell ya some mud. i'll give ya a good dicounted price too. email me, we'll talk

No comments:

Post a Comment