Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Im building an online store?

I am building an online store and I am at the stage where I would like to start advertising for it's grand opening. I want to get it to as many viewers as possible for minimal amount of money. I do not want to spam people either. Does anyone have a site or name of a business that does a great advert to a wide audience? Please let me know.|||yes, try classified ads. You can post for free, but the best option is to become a premium member which allows you to post unlimited ads per month (so if you wanted to post 50,000 ads you could, use a cool html editor which is as easy to use a typewriter, all of your ads auto renew as long as you want them to (no manual tedious renewing your ads) you can even place ads for individual items if you want.... a lot more cool features to choose from and its only $10 a month heres the link for that





http://www.usfreeads.com/21233_refer.htm鈥?/a>





That is my favorite way to advertise and get a lot of visitors without spending more than $10 a month :)





as far as another pretty inexpensive way to advertise try ppc marketing with google, you can find free instructions for how to use it here..


http://web-site-traffic-promotion.com/ho鈥?/a>





I also have a newsletter I send out weekly that features free marketing and traffic building tips for your website if you are interested in more traffic buiding and marketing ideas..





http://www.web-site-traffic-promotion.co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment