Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I get a sweater?

I'm just a tween. I don't have a WetSeal at my mall. I want one real cute but not too expensive. A picture would help. Not online! Just in stores. It should be zip up with a hood. It can be any color. Not heavy.. just for spring and summer. Or on a hot stage for the talent show!|||looking at the mall is usually a good place to start

trust me big malls have all sizes|||walmart if you want it cheap|||Aeropostale !|||There aren't any other Young girls stores at the mall??



I say try anywhere they sell girls/womens clothes!



Hard to say ... sounds like you just want a hoodie.



Peace %26amp; cookies|||Juicy Couture has a lot of good sweaters.

Although they are sort-of expensive.

Maybe try Aeropostale, DeLiAs, Pacsun, Hollister, American Eagle, Etc.

Those are places usually found in the mall.

You can also try Target, they usually have cheap ones.



Hope this helped!|||target has lots of cute inexpensive clothes
  • nada boats
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment