Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MIcrophones????

hi i was wondering where is a good place to buy stage microphones at stores not online. I live in Los Angeles so anywhere near there would be awesome. I'm not looking for really expensive i do have limits. so anything below $30 would be great. If not a stage mic others are good. I was also wondering how wireless mics work. Do you plug the adapter into the amp??? plz explain. Thanks!!|||at wal-mart they sell good mics|||For less than $30? try Never Never Land.|||On the stage microphone part of your question, I would check out some hobby shop stores, even garage sales, local high schools, churches, even bars, dance halls, rollerskating rinks, even chech out if your state has a surpuse store, flee markets, newspapers, magazines.





Now I did find a website that offers wireless microphones.


At least this site shows you whats offered.





http://www.eliminatorlightingdirect.com/鈥?/a>





Also look up stage microphones on youtube.








I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment