Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where do you work, do you enjoy your work?

I work in a hardware store - bunnings - which is pretty good, i've only just started working there, and even though i'm still at that stage where i have no idea what i'm doing, i'm still enjoying the experience. This is a survey i'm conveying to see where people work and whether they enjoy there work, and any other additional details you wish to add are very welcome here. Thank you!|||I WORK IN CONSTRUCTION -- ASPHALT ACTUALLY. I PERFORM QUALITY CONTROL, TESTING IT BEFORE IT GOES OUT ONTO THE ROADWAY. I LOVE IT. I AM THE ONLY FEMALE THAT WORKS OUTSIDE THE OFFICE AND THAT IS A HUGE PLUS.......SINCE I FIND WOMEN ARE HARD TO WORK WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME.



HAVE A GREAT DAY!|||I work at a plastic mold company. We build molds here and I draw the designs for them. I like what I do, I have done it for 12 years now.|||I wear a few hats, my husband and I own a construction co. and I also run a home based business. Now we are checking out another business, simply because it is something our community needs and it is a turn key business. I personally hate construction, I love my home based business which is in the travel industry and we will see if the new business is something we can run with out having to have our hands in it ourselves.|||I work for Internet shopping mall. It is a small and offers me lower salary but I do not get much work and can finish work on time almost everyday and work just 5 days a week which is very unusual in Korea.

I do not like my job but not to hate the job. Just I am doing it because I get less stress compare to other friends and coworkers are nice...|||I work for a plastic and dye cast car parts factory,,I don't mind the work it is the management that bothers me,,,they treat us like slaves and don't care whether the tasks assigned us are do-able,,"if it works on paper it should work" I would like to see them out on the floor and see if they can do these jobs the way they think they should be done
  • captain america shield
  • acura rsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment