Saturday, February 18, 2012

Has Bath and Body Works changed the formulation of their Signature and Classic items?

I have noticed that the lotion items in particular are just not the same...the same for Victoria's Secret Garden items. (I know both brands belong to Limited) As I was shoppping Wednesday in the mall, I noticed that the lotions Vanilla Lace and Amber Romance in Victoria's Secret were 2 different colors - where at first they were both a creamy color, they are now a cheap looking bright yellow. They are definitley having some sort of QC issue, because some of the bottles appeared to have the original formula! They do not even feel the same - not rich with a wonderful scent and moisturizing, just runny and "dollar store" cheap...same with Bath and Body - their Semi-Annual Sale is dismal to say the least...all the putrid-smelling items are on sale - nothing popular. I have better "center-stage" fragrances for special use, but I love BBW for everyday...so disappointing -anyone have info on any formula changes?|||I think so, because I was shopping at Bath and Body works the other day for my brown sugar %26amp;fig body spray, and it smelled very different, not in a good way. I think they are using cheaper ingrrediants in their products. They need to stop!|||I they’ve changed the formula; it has an “old-lady” after smell! I was mad because I bought lots of their classics on sale %26amp; was disappointed! “Pearberry” really has an after-smell! They really need to change it back. - Write: 7 Limited Pkwy, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 - Phone: 614-856-6000

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment