Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am currently looking for a job. I am 18, need some help!?

I am currently looking for a job. I am 18 and the down-side%26gt; I have never had a job before! i would like some input into how i would go about it and how i what retail stores (if any) should i approach, also ive never open a bank acc. I now put my pride aside and ask for some guidance for how to go about it at this stage in my life! i know im a little late compare to most of my age, i accept it, yet embrace that its not too late! =)|||The economy is very bad.





You could work at a fast food restaurant part-time and volunteer at a community center or hospital for experience. Then go to college or trade school to learn a skill.





Good luck.|||the best thing to do when you are in unfamiliar territory is to ask for help. I'm 62 and retired. First of all , do you have any special interests, or talents? Can these be used in the labor field? Are you qualified in any field to go in at entry level (the bottom of the ladder) By this I mean people skills, working with younger people?


as you said, you are 18. there is a very big world out there. If you cannot go on to college, check out the job training programs the (what we used to call the unemployment office) human resources office in your community. the last suggestion I can offer is to go to a temporary labor office (manpower, etc.) these places you in menial labor jobs. You may find something through them

No comments:

Post a Comment