Sunday, February 12, 2012

Going Vegan - detox stage?

Day 5 of Vegan ambition:



prior days saw me losing a little weight (in total maybe 1.5kgs). yesterday i had a heavy headache which then went - and i (pardon the expression) shat out sooo much crap thereafter! it was like a huge release of toxins i'd been storing. the headache has gone but im left with a sore throat and mucus. im hacking up a lot of crap from my system



is this normal?|||The extra BM might be due to the increase in fiber. You might have actually caught a cold. You might want to buy some tea for that. I like Traditional Medicinals teas for when I am not feeling well. As long as you are eating a balanced diet you don't have to worry.|||No. wow. Unless you had the very worst diet beforehand, that's not normal.

SOre throat- maybe you're eating pineapple or taro.

I can only assume you had a terrible diet your whole life.



Good for you, carry on.



I just stopped the cow milk and eggs, and I never ate processed foods much anyway. SO it was hardly a big deal.
  • electric car
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment